STAMP DUTY INCENTIVE
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The total value of the incentive is capped as a one off sum of £15,000 which will be deducted from the total funds due at completion of the purchase.
- L&Q will not be responsible for direct payments to any lenders or third parties and all other monthly commitment charges will remain as advised. It is the responsibility of the purchasers to pay all monthly commitment charges, including payment of service charges, ground rents and mortgage payments.
- Intention to take advantage of this offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving the property before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form.
- Offer applies to selected units only, is subject to status, availability and individual approval.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other L&Q offer.
- Exchange of contracts must take place within 21 days of the legal pack being issued, with completion to follow within 5 working days, or on notice if the property is not yet ready for occupation.
- L&Q reserve the right to withdraw or alter the offer at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee.
- Purchasers may instruct any professional legal advisor or mortgage brokers of their choice; however this incentive is only available to those purchasers who instruct a professional legal advisor or mortgage broker from L&Q’s panel and meet the above criteria.
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it.
Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
London & Quadrant Housing Trust is registered with the FSA as an Industrial and Provident Society (30441R)
and the Housing Corporation (LHO115) and is an exempt charity
Registered office: 29-35 West Ham Lane, Stratford, London, E15 4PH